EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker training certifies a security professional as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH training certifies the abilities of an ethical hacker to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training & certification course is one of the most trusted and popular ethical hacking training Program. Current versions are in its 10th iteration and are updated with current technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) to provide the learner with most advanced tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals. The current version is more focused on hands-on practice.
In the new Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training course the regular exam is followed by an option to challenge a practical exam to put the skills acquired into practice, earning the CEH (Practical) credential. This validates the practical skills for industry readiness.
A CEH certification is helpful considering the increasing security threats to computer networks and web servers and the need to make networks “hacker-proof”. The best way to do this is by understanding the methods employed by hackers to intrude into systems. A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) starts thinking in a way an “illegal hacker” does but uses the EC-Council’s ethical hacking certification experience and tools to legally penetrate and test networks and computer systems.
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training Course?
CEH training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
- Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure
What is the Main Purpose Behind the Certified Ethical Hacker Training?
- The CEH certification helps establish and govern minimum standards for professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- To inform individuals and enterprises that there are individuals who meet or exceed the minimum standards in ethical hacking.
- Help reiterate an important point that ethical hacking can be a self-regulating profession.
This ethical hacking training will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab’s intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defences work and then learn how to scan and hack their own networks (no real network is harmed) to spot vulnerabilities. During this ethical hacking course, students learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
What’s New in Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 Course?
The major highlights of CEHv10 are:
- A new module on the security of IoT devices has been added. The module focusses on the factors affecting IoT security.
- The module on Vulnerability Analysis has been updated allowing a better understanding and demonstrating the application of vulnerability analysis in a real-world environment. The topic also discusses the tools and techniques widely used by attackers to perform vulnerability analysis.
- The updated version also focusses on emerging attack vectors on the Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, simultaneously throwing light on the cloud computing security and the corresponding tools.
- The CEHv10 comes with a complete update on Malware Analysis process. Malware causes serious damage to the information, data and systems; resulting in financial losses. The process of Reverse Engineering is emphasized to give clarity on determining the malware’s origin, functionality and potential impact.
- STORM, a mobile security tool, has been introduced in this new version.
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)
|Course Name||Duration (days)|
|Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)||5|
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to foolproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.